Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /customers/1/8/6/lightcambridge.org.uk/httpd.www/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/operations.class.php on line 2854
Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /customers/1/8/6/lightcambridge.org.uk/httpd.www/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/operations.class.php on line 2858
Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /customers/1/8/6/lightcambridge.org.uk/httpd.www/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/output.class.php on line 3708
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /customers/1/8/6/lightcambridge.org.uk/httpd.www/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/operations.class.php:2854) in /customers/1/8/6/lightcambridge.org.uk/httpd.www/wp-includes/feed-rss2.php on line 8
So if you would like to sell your products, services, advertise or simply sponsor our not-for-profit fundraising event in support of CPSL Mind at the 2019 Light Cambridge Festival, kindly send an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org telling us what you’d like to do at the festival and more information will be sent in order to secure your booking, advert or sponsorship.
Once your booking form is received and accepted (sent upon request by email), an invoice will be sent accordingly that needs to be paid within 14 days. Once we have received your payment and relevant documents in support of your booking form (if required), we will email you to fully confirm your pitch space advertisement or sponsorship.
Cancellations, Changes and Refunds
1. Please note the Event is subject to License.
2. You have the right to cancel payment made after 14 days
3. No monies will be refunded after Sunday, 9 June 2019
4. In the event of cancellation of Festival due to reasons beyond our control, e.g. extreme weather conditions, etc. details of the action will be posted on our website and social media pages.
5. Event cancellation will result in the refund of the monies paid to us. Neither Us nor the Venue will have any further liability beyond the value of monies made to us and does not include any other additional service charges / costs you may have incurred. Refunds should be requested in writing to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days after the date of the scheduled Festival.]]>